27 May, 2023

Elon Musk's brain implant company Neuralink says it has US approval to begin trials in people

 https://www.9news.com.au/technology/neuralink-claims-us-approval-human-trials-elon-musk-brain-implant-chip-company/71b956bd-a1f1-441b-88f3-857fd5fac6fc?ocid=edm-nine.com.au-ninedaily--230527&mktg_scr=edm-ninedaily


OMG, Seriously?? Do you understand what this actually means?  Musk couldn't give a damn because he won't be borged, he is not stupid. Uncle Klause will be so happy with you Elon.

I don't care what the so called benefits are to this, you cannot dress up what a catastophe this will be on anyone that accepts this. Do your homework if you value your soul and your eternal spirit folks. I personally would rather die than suffer this abomination. I can see from checking my stats that people don't seem to want to read this stuff that I have been posting on for a long time on this blog and my old blog. Don't think for one minute that this will ever be stopped because these people will stop an nothing to achieve their goal. 


https://alexfulfordclairvoyantmedium.blogspot.com/

There are no tags or lables on this old blog because I stuffed it up so just go through each month down on the right hand side at the bottom. Yes I have removes many posts because they were controversial. But hey what was contraversial 5 years ago is in our lives now.  

Wes Penre: Q and A Session # 5 April 2024

https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf   Good to see Anthon Parks getting a mention here. I was r...