10 October, 2026

Encountering the Dragon Mother and becoming a Soul mother

I have been experiencing more spiritual downloads recently, as I expected aligning with a higher spiritual upgrade. This is an extremely slow experience due to the energy being downloaded. For me it's frustrating because when I want to do something, I want it done yesterday. It's a lesson in being patient....Grasshopper!   No shortcuts, Grasshopper has to sit on her arse and wait. 

So a couple of days ago as I was doing my morning grounding meditation and my tarot card of the day, it was a big surprise for me to experience not just my maternal grandmother giving me the 5th November date for the transformation to be complete as I was looking at the tarot card of the day, but I saw a huge bright green praying mantis face right up in my face via my third eye and hearing the words Soul mother. 

I knew of course that this was an important symbol, it turns out to be the dragon queen or divine feminine energy acknowledging me and allowing me to have a higher connection to the divine feminine. 

Before I got this far though I was doing my morning grounding meditation and buzzing with energy. When suddenly my maternal grandmother came through to tell me the upgrade will be complete by 5th November, which is an important date spiritually. The 5 stands for universal spirituality, dynamic change and personal freedom. 

5th November carries a heavy cosmic weight aligning with change and the Taurus/Scorpio axis. This means an unavoidable transformation or death and rebirth cycle which represents a divine shift within me. It is an alchemical process of a deep emotional and spiritual process, which I have no idea how this will manifest in me.

Along with this I saw an empty crystal champagne coupe (which was actually like the ones I own) lying on its side surrounded in a black background.  This is to symbolise the draining of old energy out of me to be replaced by new energy. There is no going back as that part of life is over. Not having any wine in the glass tells me to be ready for change. I heard my grandmother say October and November are rest and purge months for me.

Now; for a couple of years I keep getting spirit telling me over and over that change is coming, it got to the point that I was just over the same old message. But spirit does not work in linear time like humanity does and it is never rushed. 

There is no beginning or end of time and it is not a fixed thing, that only applies to our world of mass and matter. So the glass that I was shown represents a period of rest and grounding, as in grounding this new energy for the next chapter of life. The 5th November it the pivotal point of transformation after many years. 

After this I saw a bright light flash over me with my eyes actually closed and felt it go straight down through my crown chakra in a split second. This was a cosmic flush happening or a physical photon activation.  In meditation brain waves actually slow down to Theta or Delta and the pineal gland or third eye releases a burst of neurochemicals  that create the perception of bright light.

This is the second time that I have had this experience with bright light coming down through me as part of this cosmic rewirings process. A spiritual upgrade to replace the older limitations and shifting to a higher frequency "enlightenment".  At this time I became aware of a heavy feeling to my body which was the anchoring of the energy. 

Now looking at the praying mantis, the word mantis comes from Greek meaning seer or profit. The spirit world is letting me know that my radar is switched on. The praying mantis is symbolic of profound psychic insight, or the internal psychic radar. One must listen to their intuition or gut feeling. 

The praying mantis is famous for its absolute stillness, not rushing, panicking or waste. 

The next thing was, picking my tarot card of the day which was the queen of cups, as I looked at it I heard the words soul mother. This aligns with the experience during my grounding meditation and the fiery energy of the dragon mother or praying mantis mother (the divine feminine). This is my soul aligning with its true purpose It calls for patience when the soul mother is awakening within. So meditation and staying calm is a must and one must quiet the external chaos. Focus on calmness, being centred and just observe. Creating unity with my higher self to blend harmony and balance with my new spiritual destiny. 

I truly hope that this is of great benefit for those that I read for, because this is for their benefit too. A gift has to be shared and respected by the person lucky enough to have it bestowed upon them. 






Encountering the Dragon Mother and becoming a Soul mother

I have been experiencing more spiritual downloads recently, as I expected aligning with a higher spiritual upgrade. This is an extremely slo...