02 January, 2023

Dream about a robin redbreast

 https://www.auntyflo.com/magic/robin

I just woke up from a dream in which I saw a robin redbreast. I loved these birds as a child in Scotland. I remember one flying into our kitchen one morning just before I went off to school. I remember my mum had the kitchen door open and there was snow on the ground outside. 

My mum had her ironing board set up in the kitchen that morning and in flew the bird and it sat on her ironing board for a minute and then flew out the door again. My mum, brother and I stood there in amazement at the little robin redbreast. I must have been about six or seven years old at the time and I have never forgotten that wonderful moment. So here I am, at stupid o’clock  (around 3.20 am) just waking up after seeing a dear little robin redbreast, in my dream. I can’t remember what happened before seeing the little bird but it was surrounded in white and standing in front of me. I was outside in the dream and the robin appeared in front of me. 

I quickly grabbed my iPad and we to to my favourite “go to lady, Flo Saul’s brilliant website, Aunty Flo. It turns out to be a good omen for me. Not just a delightful little bird. Now let’s try and get back to sleep Alex 🤣🤣



Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...