20 January, 2023

Happy Chinese/Lunar New Year Everyone

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-20/when-is-chinese-lunar-new-year-2023-festival-australia/101837578 

The New Year kicks off on 22 January 2023 and is known as both the Year of the Rabbit and the Year of the Cat. This is my Chinese sign and I am a happy bunny or happy kitty as this year is supposedly a fortuitous year for me. I also turn 60 this year, oh my, who would have thunk it 🤣🤣🤣🐈🐇

I must get out and buy both the rabbit and cat ornaments for the year. That is something that I have been meaning to do for several years. 

Happy Chinese and Lunar New Year to everyone, and may your year be prosperous, blessed and happy.

Oh, just in case you don’t see it, there is a chart at the bottom of the news article that lets you know what Chinese sign you are. 





Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...