02 June, 2023

Heads up on Psychic Predictions

 I noticed this years psychic predictions are not being read very much unlike previous years. This could be due to algorithms or people not being aware that I actually do psychic predictions. There is a link to my psychic predictions on my official website and my old blog tells readers to visit this blog. 

On this blog there is an actual list of subjects on the right hand side below the search box and popular articles. So you need to scroll down to see the full list of subjects. I have successfully done psychic predictions for many years and the results are posted at the bottom of each lot of psychic predictions.

I have two sets of predictions every year, one is just Australia and the other is for the world. I also do a tarot card of the month. Which is under the heading of Tarot Card of the month. Occasionally I have predictions in the Tarot Card of the month and I will post the results for people to see.




Scotland’s People: Forenames

  https://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/guides/research-guides/forenames#:~:text=Also%2C%20diminutives%2C%20nicknames%20and%20pet,for%20Alexand...