22 June, 2023

Wes Penre: The Orion book Q and A #18

 https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Orion-Book-QA-Session-19.pdf

This has been sitting in my emails since yesterday morning. I finally remembered to stick it on my blog. But just before that. I had this urge to google Rudolph Steiner, and came across this article on blood. It seems to resonate with this Wes Penre Q and A 

https://rsarchive.org/Lectures/OccBld_index.html

The occult significance of blood 🩸 

Notice right at the end of Rudolph Steiner’s article it says clairvoyance is diminished if the blood is not compatible! Very interesting, O negative is the psychic bloodline. My father is an O negative and my mother was A positive, yet I am born A positive but I am not just clairvoyant I have seven different Clairs’ as reflected on my introduction on this blog. 

Quote: Rudolph Steiner 

 We have seen that blood united to blood in the case of but remotely connected species of animals, kills; blood united to blood in the case of more closely allied species of animals does not kill. The physical organism of man survives when strange blood comes in contact with strange blood, [except, of course, in the case of incompatible blood types, which mutually coagulate one another] but clairvoyant power perishes under the influence of this mixing of blood, or exogamy.

Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...