12 May, 2024

Mother's Day 2024

I have just seen ungrateful women whining about a getting a bunch of flowers on facebook (whine-book). I don't get anything for mothers' day, I don't even remember when I did. I am a 60 year old mother and grandmother. Never met my so called grandchildren and I don't want to meet my grandchildren because their father is pure evil. 

I don't celebrate misery thanks, be thankful for what you have and think yourself privileged! Check your damn privilege and stop whining over a bunch of flowers ladies. 

Do not expect anything and then if something nice does happen see it as a privilege that many don't have.

Do you think women in Ukraine, Palestine or other war zones are thinking about trivial nonsense like this? I hardly think so. Get some bloody perspective in your privileged lives.   

Callum the Stag: Famous Scottish Stag put down because tourists kept feeding him junk food

https://www.9news.com.au/world/famous-stag-euthanised-over-poor-diet-fed-by-public/3cac619f-a1ff-406d-817d-ec7506698afb Poor Callum, people ...