28 December, 2024

Atlantis awakening

 Yesterday afternoon I was looking at my tarot cards for myself and as I tuned in to the cards, I heard a voice within me saying, “ Atlantis is awakening within you ”. I don’t think the Atlanteans were very moral people and that doesn’t sit well with me. I don’t know what to make of this message, but I definitely do not go in for any new age stuff. I am strictly spiritual in my own way. 

What a weird thing to experience and just so surreal. This coming year for me is about spiritual transcendence on a personal level. Letting go of the past and opening up to a new experience. Where I go with that is unknown. I don’t generally go with the flow because I am a very cautious individual who doesn’t take risks. So for a change I am open to what the new year brings me on a spiritual and personal journey. 

2025 is a year of transformation globally and affects everyone on the planet one way or another, especially those on a spiritual path. 



Cops probe sickening spate of youth attacks on lone women in Melbourne

Cops probe sickening spate of youth attacks on lone women in Melbourne   Please read this article and share it! This is bloody disgusting, t...