Sounds similar to narcissism, notice the mention of archons! Yes, the Gnostics warned of such beings as I previously mentioned on my blog. I sense a feeling like a sickness of the soul from these people even from looking at a photograph of the person. A former friend’s father gave off this vibe when she showed me his photo. He was a very high ranking military officer overseas, the feeling I got was horrible just as if he was in the room with us. I have encountered many people like this, but the most common individuals are usually public figures as was my former friend’s father. They can make you fearful in their presence as if your life is in danger.
You could be in a shopping mall or at a party and encounter someone like this. The eyes give them away, but if you are intuitive, you will definitely feel an unpleasant sensation from them and feel like you need to get away from them quickly. Some new angers often mistaken this for you remember them from a past life where they did something to you. That is not correct and is something that is parroted without proof.
Just listen to your own intuition , you will not benefit from their company, so learn to spot the individuals and avoid them. In the workplace they are usually in high ranking positions or climbing the ladder to the top. They throw others under the bus on the way to the top and have no moral compass.