03 August, 2026

We are into the second month of the second half of the year, check out the predictions updates

 Here we are in August already, the year is going at a galloping pace as I said it would, being the year of the Fire Horse. So check out the results of both my world psychic predictions and the Australian psychic predictions. What disturbs me the most is the violence increasing especially domestic violence and youth gangs.

As I keep warning this is a disease of the soul, which always is a sure sign of end of times. Not the end of the world, but a reset. Humans are only programmed to go so far in in evolution and especially spirituality. Then the zodiac wheel changes and we hit the crash and burn phase and this triggers a reset.

That is an emotional and psychological reset as well as whatever takes place in the crash and burn of the Kali Yuga cycle. 

https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2025/10/world-psychic-predictions-for-2026.html Please scroll down to the bottom to see the results.


https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2025/10/psychic-predictions-for-australia-for.html 

Keep checking in for updates regularly, also keep checking on the updates for Tarot card of the month.

In October I will have 2027 psychic predictions out by the middle to last week in October. 

Warm and fuzzy hugs everyone 

Alex 


We are into the second month of the second half of the year, check out the predictions updates

 Here we are in August already, the year is going at a galloping pace as I said it would, being the year of the Fire Horse. So check out the...