10 July, 2021

Bon Scot legacy: How Perth AC/DC fans unlocked the singers unseen treasures

 https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/music/bon-scott-legacy-how-perth-acdc-fans-unlocked-the-singers-unseen-treasures-ng-b881925492z

Just because he is in spirit doesn’t mean he doesn’t age. We finish that incarnation on the other side of life. Then take up a new incarnation with new personality and identity from within our soul group. 

So he is still the exact same person as he was in the physical world. I have had him in spirit around me for a few years, due to an unresolved issue he has. I have a mutual friend with him, but I will never impart any information to anyone other than a relative of his family and he is well aware of that. 

Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...