08 April, 2024

SCIENCE ALERT: Alzheimer's Is More Common in Women, And This May Help Explain Why

 https://www.sciencealert.com/alzheimers-is-more-common-in-women-and-this-may-help-explain-why

Such a frightening disease, it is very important to look after your gut health as soon as you are old enough because it affects the entire body. Also the gut is known as the second brain as it has an intestinal version of serotonin which interacts with the brain and it is vital that this brain gut balance is kept intact and well maintained. You should only buy probiotics that are kept in the refrigerator, shelf stored probiotics are useless.

Speak to a pharmacist or the manager of your health food store about the best quality probiotics available. Do not buy off the shelf stuff, it does nothing. Also take vitamin C regularly because it helps in the production of good gut bacteria. That is something that I only found out recently from a relative overseas. 

I have known of good probiotics since I was in my 20’s because I was interested in natural health and I had a good naturopath helping me with my health. You can take probiotics whilst taking antibiotics by the way Talk to your pharmacist and they will give you the correct advice, doctors don’t always know about taking probiotics, and you will find that pharmacists are pretty well up to date on the importance of probiotics. 

Hormone replacement therapy is very tricky to get right and not without problems, going back a few decades ago there were all sorts of health problems with HRT and cancer. That is something that always worries me. I blame the HRT that my mother took for her ovarian cancer but I don’t have proof of this and she would never discuss her health issues with me due to silly old fashioned beliefs. She was against Pap smear tests due to her ignorance and wrongly believing that that was for prostitutes. That worked out so well for her that she was dead a month after her 61st birthday. 

Don’t neglect your health, treat your body with respect and eat as healthy as possible. Make sure that you educate yourself on gut or intestinal health because most health problems start in the gut. Apple cider vinegar made from the whole apple is also excellent in maintaining your health. Swap your regular vinegar for this one. Importantly read up on the health benefits of apple cider vinegar it is a tasty medicine that is a must have in your kitchen. There are books on the subject as well as websites that are very informative 

Be self empowered and self aware with your health care, it is not a doctor’s responsibility to keep you healthy, your body is your responsibility first and foremost. 






Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...