09 April, 2024

Wes Penre: Q and A Session # 2 April 2024

 https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-2-April-2024.pdf

Yikes that image of the late JC is offensive! I am not a Christian, I don’t have a religion. I am strictly spiritual, however I think that imagery is inappropriate. 

Marija Orsic has been an intriguing character we know little about her only hear say. We don’t know who her parents were or how she came to be the intriguing character she was famous for. This is the first time that I have heard of her being killed. It was previously believed that she disguised herself and fled the country after at the end of WW2. I wonder where Wes got his information from because I would love to know more about her. I don’t think she was a goodie, more like walked a fine line between good and evil. 

That is just the feeling I have about her and the Vril women in general because these secret societies are also controlled by big egos. The real secret societies are for the elite only and for these women to get involved with the mob that the Nazis elite were hobnobbing with means they are connected to the elites. They are not just random women that are psychic. They would be privy to deep esoteric knowledge that is fiercely guarded by the elite bloodlines. I would say these women are most likely the offspring of elite bloodlines and the power lies in the women, not the men. 



Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...