05 September, 2026

Donald Trump wants more data centres, but voter anger is rising across America

 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2026-09-05/trump-wants-more-data-centres-but-americans-are-angry/107093084

We should all be worried about this, it’s an anti humanity issue and highly dangerous to our health and safety, including PFAS. Read the article and google the health implications, I just took a screenshot of asking the AI overview if the data centres are bad for our health and it says yes. The environment is obviously going to be very badly affected as is all of our wildlife globally. So what about that carbon footprint and all the money going to climate change BS? 

I still have to follow up by reading more about it, I do know that in Australia it’s going to be full steam ahead to build these data centres asap. So not just is our health, wellbeing and safety being compromised but up goes the electricity and water bills. Do you honestly think that the government gives a damn about us? Hell no! It’s all about money and nothing else. 





Donald Trump wants more data centres, but voter anger is rising across America

  https://www.abc.net.au/news/2026-09-05/trump-wants-more-data-centres-but-americans-are-angry/107093084 We should all be worried about this...