07 September, 2026

Spiritual meaning of a bell shattering

 I had a wonderful spiritual experience this morning as I was putting gold light around myself.

I had just finished doing my grounding and had started doing my gold light, and suddenly I saw an huge grey bell. It shattered from the top, down this was like a huge church bell so I knew it was important.

I did a quick google search and the AI overview came up with this interpretation. It is an incredibly protective sign, representing a forced breaking of outdated spiritual blockages, stagnant karma (I do not believe in, nor accept this false construct personally), or heavy illusions that were holding you back. 

Because it happened during spiritual protection it is a visual confirmation that your spiritual defences are successfully dismantling old, dense energies to make way for a higher frequency. 

The grey colour represents neutrality, stagnation, or the in between. It often symbolises old karmic patterns, confusion, or lack of clarity. A grey object symbolises something that has served its purpose and no longer holds its vibrant life force or truth. 

The huge bell, historically bells were used to sound the alarm, summoning people, or signal time. Spiritually a large bell represents a dominant frequency, a loud energetic  programming, or a system of belief that has been dictating your reality. It can also represent a defensive armour you used to protect yourself.

The shattered from the top down meaning direction is highly significant, and in spiritual anatomy this represents the Crown chakra and divine intervention. The shattering did not come from earthly, physical effort. It came from  higher realms. Divine light or your higher self struck the top, completely destroying the old structure.

A major energy shift is implied by the bell shattering, a sudden intense change in vibration. A sudden release of anxiety, or a feeling of lightness in the throat,third eye and crown chakra in the coming days. Also experiencing spiritual downloads and higher guidance without distortion of old mental filters.

When information comes through to us, it goes through many dense layers of astral and that also can distort the message or frequency. 

I also saw a bell tower that the bell was encased in just like a church bell is. The tower represents the link between the spirit world and earth. The tower represents the the highest point in your spiritual anatomy. The mental or physical framework you build over time to house your beliefs and spiritual authority.

The fact that the bell shattered within the belltower implies that the intense energy shift is internal and safely contained. Your spiritual foundation is therefore strong enough to withstand this massive vibration. The belltower is like the Tower card  in the Tarot, representing old logic, except this is a profound upgrade spiritually and not destruction. 

This also lets one know that hyper vigilance is no longer necessary, the chanel is clear for higher spiritual communication.  

Isn't this interesting, nothing happens until the time is right and your frequency aligns with the higher powers. I have been waiting for this for a couple of years as it shows up in my birth chart.  In the past few months there have been many visions during morning grounding and this today after a week without any visions. I am keen to see how all of this transpires as a whole. 

One thing to note is when using the AI overview, is to listen to your intuition to see what resonates with you. Don't take this as 100% accurate either because this tool is still learning from human input. Not just that. If you exit google search and retype the question it can show up more information that it didn't present before. Then by adding anything extra into the response such as a minor detail you will see more information. Do question this tool though because it can be wrong and will tell you it is only learning. 

Best thing to do is visit a few websites as well as listen to your intuition. Time will reveal all anyway. Enjoy your spiritual journey people and know that your journey is unique and tailored to you specifically in language that you will understand via your higher self. You also need time for things to manifest as nothing happens quickly in spirituality. Time does not exist in the non physical world, so just go with the flow. Most importantly relax and enjoy the journey unfolding as it is meant to when you are ready.     



Spiritual meaning of a bell shattering

 I had a wonderful spiritual experience this morning as I was putting gold light around myself. I had just finished doing my grounding and h...