05 July, 2023

A breakthrough in my Astrology studies


 Yesterday I made a bit of a breakthrough in studying astrology. I now realise that I should have taken the plunge many years ago. Because I was under the false assumption that it would be too difficult for me to learn and I had never bought or even looked at a basic book on learning about astrology. 

Having dyscalculia and other learning difficulties I automatically assumed that there would be no possible way that I would be able to do this. I was wrong I have made progress, I understand what I am learning and I am very passionate about the subject. I’m so glad that I took the plunge into this subject. I just wish that I had done so twenty or even forty years ago. But everything comes down to timing. And when the student is ready the teacher appears.

I actually put off learning the Tarot cards out of fear for twenty years and a lack of faith in myself. But when I have a gift that is to be shared with humanity out of unconditional love then events are put into place by spirit to give one the courage and faith to be able to have confidence and courage to be able to carry out the mission and purpose for being given these gifts or abilities.

For a few months I have been anxious and fearful because of my fears of not being good enough to do this  calling. Having grown up as a child that was treated as a joke or a failure; life has never been easy for me.

My sibling sailed through life and was the favourite where I was seen as a joke. Well I have kept my faith in spirit and have always tried to be a good person and now I look back at from the moment that I picked up first deck of Tarot cards to where I am today and think well I managed to do this all on my own.

That was because I felt so strongly about the Tarot cards and understood that this is a spiritual journey and calling to help others. It’s not about me and never has been, it’s about humanity and spirit within humanity. Astrology is also part of the calling. I just didn’t know that until I started getting a strong pull towards it. The team behind me in spirit helping me every step of the way. I have no idea what will happen with all of this and turning 60 in a few weeks I think to myself why at this age? Other people are retiring and here I am moving into this.

I understand that I am merely a tool for spirit to help others and I am extremely grateful for the opportunity. But again why me and why when I am getting old and having health problems. 

I guess the thing to do is just get on with it and don’t overthink everything as I normally do. If one person benefits from this then it is worth it. I do get great happiness out of helping others and seeing them happy. I know what it feels like to be unhappy and depressed, but to bring happiness and hope to someone is in itself a gift. I feel joy to see happiness in others. 

So I pray that my studies will provide that opportunity to give to humanity and also prove to myself that I must have faith and confidence in myself, not to be put of by naysayers and just do what I am here for. I am getting much happiness in learning and will enjoy explaining and demystifying astrology to people in the future. One thing I keep in mind is, if I can do this then anyone can. If you have learning difficulties like I do then you will understand where I am coming from. 

You have to develop faith in yourself because nobody will give you the faith and trust you need, you must do it for yourself. Do not give in because others think it's a waste of time or you won't be any good at it. Please be courageous enough to live on your own terms and carry out your life’s mission. 

I now understand the dream that I had when the old men saluted me. I was baffled by the dream and it had me worried for the future. 

https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2021/05/ok-what-did-i-just-sign-up-for-here.html

So if you feel a pull towards a particular form of employment or anything else then listen to your heart and give it a try.


Warm and fuzzy hugs

Alex

Ancient Origins: Rock Art Discoveries in Eastern Sudan Tell a Tale of the Once ‘Green Sahara’

  https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/sudan-rock-art-0020716 The entire universe goes in cycles, so this is not unusual...