04 July, 2023

I’m sick at present with a pesky sinus infection again

 It’s that time of year again for me. Laid low with a sinus infection again! So over it, I usually thrive in winter as I don’t like the heat in summer. But in recent years I have a habit of getting sinus infections with a thumping headache that accompanies it. Just before lockdown I was getting them one after the other. 

The past week they are back again alongside a cough like a smoker, a sore throat and swollen glands. I have managed to get to July relatively healthy but now the wheels have fallen off my trolley 😳 I have a bit of a wait to see my doctor for antibiotics. So I am just taking it easy for now and hopefully I will be back to normal soon. Tissue manufacturers must do a roaring trade through winter with everyone blowing their noses. I am churning through the tissues presently.






Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...