22 July, 2026

The Dogon Star during grounding

 


Well this is another one of those interesting experiences when I am grounding. It doesn’t happen all the time, but lately it’s a regular occurrence. Today I was just going through my regular routine and suddenly hearing a voice within me saying Dogon Star. The voice sounded like my own voice, so I would say that is my higher self rather than a guide which would sound different. Dogon relates to the dog star,  Canis major, a constellation in the Southern hemisphere skies, and also connected to the Dogon people of Mali in Western Africa. The constellation of Canis Major is contains the star Sirius. Sirius is also known as the Dog Star. 

So it’s quite a profound experience for me, meaning a shift to a higher consciousness within me. Humans have a deep spiritual connection to Sirius and the Orion system which many spiritual authorities have written about over the years, even as far back as the ancient Egyptian and biblical times. Most spiritual sites around the world are aligned to Sirius and Orion, especially Newgrange in Ireland which predates the pyramids of Egypt. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canis_Major 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people#:~:text=The%20Dogon%20are%20an%20ethnic,Bandiagara%2C%20and%20in%20Burkina%20Faso. The Dogon people of west Africa (Mali)

You will find references to this on my blog by typing in the search box either, Sirius, Dogon, or Orion.

Regardless, I am apparently embarking on some spiritual changes in my life, and have to go with the flow. My one wish is, that I wish it happened at a much younger age however I have a very hectic and complicated life so I just have to accept things the way they are and move forward. 


The Dogon Star during grounding

  Well this is another one of those interesting experiences when I am grounding. It doesn’t happen all the time, but lately it’s a regular o...