24 August, 2021

Garfield comes home

 NOTE: I thought that I had transferred this from my old blog, I don't know how I missed this

http://alexfulfordclairvoyantmedium.blogspot.com/2019/11/garfield-comes-home.html



My precious darling kitty boy has come home today. Last night I was dreaming about a ginger mummy cat at my maternal grandmother’s house. The mummy cat was in a cardboard box in my grandmother's shed with her kittens.

I insisted on seeing them all, and I noticed a male tabby cat there too. The daddy cat, he was out and about and looked like our late Slinky. It was a rather strange dream, because my gran didn’t like cats much. She had a bad experience as a child that affected her. So it was odd that she was the one showing me the kittens, she seemed reluctant at first.


Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...