12 September, 2021

Alex’s YouTube video introduction

 


This is an old video now;  but  I do intend to make a few more videos; however getting the time is a challenge for me. I hope this video helps people understand a little of what I do. This video is also on my website www.alexfulfordmedium.com.au  I need to do some more videos about  experiences that  I have had over many years. 

Sadly I am unable to introduce my cats because they have all passed away now; but they are on my blog. I miss them all very much; and not a day goes by without me thinking of them, and the fun, love and joy each of them brought into my family. 




More of tarot card of the month for May 2024

 Hi, I had a constant stream of interruptions yesterday when doing my TCOM.  https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2024/04...