16 September, 2021

Soon time to do my yearly predictions

 Wow, this month is going in fast, September always goes fast for me. Next week I will do Tarot card of the month for October, and then  I will do my 2022 Psychic predictions for the world and Australia in the middle of October.

I wonder what surprises will be in the cards for next year. Lets hope there will be good news as we have had a rough two years of non stop suffering.

So watch this space and in the mean time please look at my previous psychic predictions over the past few years. Scroll right down to the bottom of the blog  and look at the right hand side tags. 


                                                   Daffodils for hope




Smudge the cat says, clear your toilet

  Good advice, because sooner or later you will be driving the porcelain truck 🤣🤣🤣 AKA talking on the big white phone talking to god….. o...