18 September, 2021

Wes Penre: Video 273, Q and A Session 83

 https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Video-273-QnA-Session-83.pdf

This is a good Q and A, but I highly recommend that people read through the Wes Penre papers to understand the whole background to this. This is not a quick tick and flick, you must put in the effort and understand what this is all about. This is also pointing the way to spiritual freedom and exiting the reincarnation cycle and artificial karma. This is not something that you Lear overnight, it is a way of life living from the heat and soul (spirit). I don’t even bother sharing this on my Facebook page because people are just not capable of comprehending deep spiritual information. I see this when I check my stats each day and checking Facebook posts. 

One comes to a spiritual awakening over many lifetimes where an individual is pulled in this direction. I myself have felt the pull and am very much dedicated to my salvation spiritually. It is a lonely and individual journey of the soul and spirit. Don’t worry if other people don’t get it, as long as you do.



Christina Applegate reveals she has 30 lesions on her brain due to battle with Multiple Schlerosis

  https://celebrity.nine.com.au/latest/christina-applegate-multiple-sclerosis-30-lesions-on-her-brain/db05e66f-a682-451c-ad5c-56cef241e228  ...