07 February, 2023

Cash rate hike a 'perfect storm' for businesses to collapse

 https://www.9news.com.au/finance/interest-rate-update-more-individuals-and-businesses-enter-insolvency-as-cash-rate-rises/fc767690-f54f-4428-92f3-e4cefb824142


Ever heard of cause and effect? You ain’t seen nothing yet, I did say February is the calm before the storm. This doesn’t just happen there is no such thing as an accident, controlled implosion in this case, yes, but no accident. Read my predictions over the years warning of this and also my posts about my psychic experiences. I saw this over 33 years ago, and some events take years to come about. Not all psychic predictions are going to happen in days or weeks; they are also long term predictions. 

I had a relative contact me from overseas recently and what I predicted 20 years ago has happened and not the way my relative expected it. It was a rolling event in my relatives favour that has happened over a series of years. So please don’t expect things to happen on your perceived time because everything is actually based on a series of events and time is not a fixed thing. 

Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...