21 February, 2023

Tarot Card Of The Month : March 2023, The Queen of Swords



Ruling planet: Uranus 

    Zodiac Signs: Gemini, Libra,  Aquarius

Season:  Winter    Cardinal point of direction: North
Gender: Male

Key words: Thought, Challenge & Observation 

Greetings lovely people and welcome to Tarot Card Of The Month for March 2023.
Boy spirit is hovering around me today and I keep seeing flashes of  light blue as I normally do when spirit makes itself known. I guess they think they had better keep an eye on me as I am in student mode for the first time in about 18 or 19 years. Learning Astrology at almost 60 years old.
Lets see if I can take it all in. I am rather passionate about learning. And as they say when the student is ready the teacher appears. This teacher is a lady in spirit that was a professional Astrologer in my extended family. I didn't meet her in person because she had passed to spirit many years before we became related.

This wonderful lady has been with me from the very beginning of my spiritual journey and I am so humbled and grateful that she is there for me to teach me. I just hope that she has the patients of a saint, lol.

Anyway lets get on with the TCOM, As I sat down to examine the card, I heard the planet Uranus being mentioned. That took me by surprise; but I could feel the strong presence of spirit with me as I do when typing this post. I didn't even need to worry about second guessing, however I picked up my current book The only way to learn Astrology book 1, by Joan McEvers and Marion March. I turned to page 27 and there it was, Uranus. Thank you spirit teacher. 

The queen of swords is a ruling card with strong energy, she takes care of things. Gets things done, dispenses her wise advice and to the point. This months card is about clear thinking, working things through to a logical outcome.

A fair balanced view of the world to eliminate any danger. Single minded focus on the serious issues that require clear logical strategies. No, if's or but's , stay within the rules or there will be repercussions for your actions.
There is a purging of something it feels both financial and conflict related. That is the best way that I can describe it. This involves the US. This could also include further tightening of money. So don't spend what you don't have!
As I look at the card I am drawn to the cuff of the queens robe and her right sleeve , notice the tassel dangling. This reminds me of hand cuffs, both sleeve cuffs have a dangling tassel. So this feels like a pair of handcuffs that have been broken, like someone breaking out of their restraints.  They seem to be asserting themselves. 
This feels like a fast moving situation. It is complex so world leaders need to be very careful in decision making or we will all suffer. This is to do with current conflicts with Russia and Ukraine and the tensions with China and those non US allied nations.

Now the clouds in the card are down low and the sky is blue . Which normally would imply that everything is under control and problems averted. But is this really so? 
The trees are blown by a strong wind facing the right hand side of the card. So the clouds could unexpectedly rise again suddenly without warning. It's all down to the  power of the queen of swords to think swiftly and fairly or else there could be unpleasantness.

There is a bird above the head of the queen of swords. A messenger from far away. What is this message and what doe it mean? How will the queen of swords respond?
These are crucial bits of information that we need to know before jumping to conclusions. 
As I again examine the card I am drawn to the side of the queens throne and notice the elegant carving.

It suddenly looks like the Australian government's coat of arms with the kangaroo and the emu.
There are also 4 butterflies on the throne, butterflies being symbolic of transformation. There is some sort of change or transformation taking place a new power with Australia connected to this.  I am not sure if this has anything to do with five eyes but it is very important on an international level. An agreement of some sort. 

 The number four is interesting also  in regards to the butterflies. 

The queen's cloak is interesting too. Cloaks are symbolic for something hidden or unseen. Not usually meant for ordinary people. The cloak is also esoteric in nature. 
Notice the queen's cloak is similar to the sky, blue with white fluffy clouds. We are talking about the mind here and intellect. There could also be something of religious or spiritual significance happening too. We are not far from Easter after all. 

There is something very serious happening  with this event too. Perhaps from a legal perspective. Justice is indicated for the month of March, so expect some sort of ruling or new law to be passed.
This may also cover travel or more specific air travel. Airlines will be in the news and air travel . This suit of cards is ruled by the element of Air after all which also rules the mind. 

I do feel there will be a little turmoil and confusion in March, so please take notes of any appointments to help you remember all your appointments through this month. Remember things like paying bills on time etc. Get in to the habit of using your calendar on your phone to keep you on track of things.

Pay close attention to your finances and don't get behind in payments or it could cause you major problems. If in financial difficulty get  with your bank or whomever to arrange to do a payment adjustment especially with power and all utility bills. This can be managed for you as long as you let the relevant agencies know. 

Keep in mind the key words, Thought, Challenge and Observation. (The spooky thing here is this was given to me by my teacher in spirit, without me having to look for my usual book to remind me).

March is an authoritive month, so stick to the rules, laws etc and pay attention. It will save you from distress and disaster in the long run. Plan ahead and don't take risks or you will be sorry.  
This  also warns people about road rules and road rage. Remember to be patient, it is only seconds to avoid delays, road rage or accidents. Think before your drive!! The laws of cause and effect cannot be undone. 

Uranus rules this card for the month of March. Mars ( male energy, war, conflict), is the natural ruler of the month of March. Now according to astrologers Joan McEvers and Marion March's wonderful book,  The only way to learn Astrology, book 1. On page 27, amongst the list of things governed by Uranus is, the ego,Utopian mindset, Airplanes, Insight into nature's laws.(very important), Intellectual, Inventions, Electricity, psychology. The actions of Uranus can be very sudden, unexpected and violent. 
Uranus is also the breaker of traditions, it is now associated with natural disasters and in particular earthquakes.

Anatomy wise Uranus correlates to the body's electrical system, the higher nervous system, and the ankles. Just as well that I can't wear high heels these days and don't play hockey, lol.

Please stay safe, do not take risks and don't poke the bear.
Thank you with all my heart for reading my TCOM.


Warm and fuzzy hugs, Alex.


NOTE: If anyone is actually interested in the planets and how they affect humanity, I highly recommend the series of,  The only way to learn Astrology by Marion March and Joan McEvers volumes 1 to 6. The first three are the most vital books. Book one tells you which planets rule body parts, and the energy of the planet as it affects humanity.  Do not lend your books to anyone or you may never get them back.  

 

Lightning is a form of electricity ⚡️ 






 
 

 

Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...