07 December, 2023

Alex's new website Alex Fulford Medium is now live

Woo-Hoo! My new website is now live and I will keep tweeking it to keep it up high on the google search string. This website like the old one; scrolls down and you will see three videos from my YouTube page down the bottom. I still have to figure out if I will post the link to my psychic predictions or not. However I have the link to this blog on the website. 

https://alexfulfordmedium.com/  Notice this website is just dot com and not dot com dot au. This is to have a more global perspective. My old Dlook website will be deleted in February 2024 when the renewal is due.


Can I ask everyone to please click on the link to help bring this up on the search string please?
It takes a while for a new website to show up so I expect delays in moving up all over again. But hey, I will just roll with it. 

Thank you to everyone that takes the time to read my blog and click on links. I truly appreciate you stopping by. 

Warm and Fuzzy hugs to all of you and your fur babies too xx

UPDATE: I have put a blog on the website with the list of predictions linked to this blog but I won't use the wordpress blog it is only a small back up one. Most information is on her and my really old blog is still there too but without any new posts as this is the main blog since 2021. 

Wes Penre: Q and A Session # 5 April 2024

https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf   Good to see Anthon Parks getting a mention here. I was r...