15 December, 2023

RIP Dad you did the family proud



Tonight I had the saddest news of my life, my father passed away aged 87. I am utterly heartbroken and struggling to get my head around this. 

It has been one hell of a month I have lost 3 uncles as well as my dad in the space of 4 weeks. One uncle dying the night before my dad, I lost a cousin and his wife not long befor that, gutted is an understatement.

For most of my father's working life he was an engineer, on reitrement he became a well known spiritual healer.




                                                            Alexander Paterson 

                                                        17/10/1936 to 15/12/2023

                                RSL Rose in memory of my father     British Army REME LAFE                                                                 

 We are on this earth for a short time, we are on the earth; but not of the earth. The strength, knowledge and wisdom that we gain through life on this earth makes us stronger to be able to transition in to higher beings through grace, compassion and love. Leave this world with a poignant message to live in peace and let your light shine bright wherever spirit takes you. 



Scotland’s People: Forenames

  https://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/guides/research-guides/forenames#:~:text=Also%2C%20diminutives%2C%20nicknames%20and%20pet,for%20Alexand...