14 December, 2023

Wes Penre: Q and A Session #2 December 2023

 https://wespenrevideos.com/2023/12/13/qa-session-2-december-2023/

When it comes to incarnating as your great grand child, many people these days are meeting their great grandchildren in the flesh. So I would say think about great nieces and nephews should be added to this concept. Especially if you don’t have children. Not to mention the soul group is very big and we don’t know how big each one is really. 

Then there are a few layers to the soul groups and the information that we get given from the “new age” movement and the spiritualist movement is parroted by people that may not have the real facts about the soul groups yet this is taken as truth. I err on the side of caution personally and don’t want to limit myself on what is or is not verifiable truth. 


Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...