22 December, 2023

My new website is coming up the rankings now

 If you type in my name then a comma and psychic predictions 2024. Or type my name, and then psychic predictions, world 2024. My website is climbing up the google rankings. That’s quite good considering I only just launched the website this month.

You will also see my Wordpress blog of course. But you are looking for alexfulfordmedium.com 

It will take a while longer for me to show up in a random search for a psychic, clairvoyant or medium though. It will eventually get up the rankings. 


This is what you will see as the front page of my new website. 

Wes Penre: Q and A Session # 5 April 2024

https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf   Good to see Anthon Parks getting a mention here. I was r...