23 December, 2023

A big shout out and thank you to everyone that has taken the time to stop by

I just want to thank every single person that has been kind enough to drop by and have a look through my blog over the year. I am most grateful to you all,  I do hope you had a giggle at the jokes too.

I wish you all the best for Christmas and 2024. A new year where anything can and will happen, so please be good to each other and do what you can to bring a little positive energy and peace into this world in our hour of need. What we think we create, so we must be very minful of our thoughts. We are creator spiritual beings after all. 

What ever you do, go in peace.

Warm and fuzy hugs

Alex 


Wes Penre: Q and A Session # 5 April 2024

https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf   Good to see Anthon Parks getting a mention here. I was r...