11 December, 2023

URGENT HEADS UP: IF YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ACCESS MY NEW WEBSITE

 Hi

Just in case you have not been able to get onto my new GoDaddy website over the past 12 to 24 hours, there is a reason for that. D'Oh!

I had a six day trial period which was just up yesterday, but I had forgotten to link the domain name and website too. So when the trial period lapsed you would not have been able to see the website. 

https://alexfulfordmedium.com/

Boy did I get a shock half an hour ago when I saw this weird advert on my website and couldn't get in.

Good old hubby had a look and figured it out for me, I am so appriciative. I tend to panic with technology things so thank goodness hubby is very tech savvy. You don't always need to find a teenager to help you, lol.  I feel like I have been swimming in the low end of the gene pool when they were handing out the brains 😂😂 Well more like I was handing out the towels and not in the pool in the first place. 🤣🤣🤣




Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...