Very important information for fur and feather parents. I use essential oils every day, but in my kitchen and family room or in my office. My office door is always open unless I am doing a reading and I make sure that miss Ruby is not exposed to any harm. I hope that readers find this useful information in their care for their fur babies too.
AUSTRALIAN AND INTERNATIONAL PSYCHICS ASSOCIATIONS' PSYCHIC OF THE YEAR 2013 FOR CANBERRA (ACT). AWARDED 5 STAR STATUS IN THE USA IN 2015 BY MAXIMILLIEN DE LAFAYETTE. ALEX HAS THE UNCANNY ABILITY TO PREDICT SIGNIFICANT EVENTS INCLUDING EVERY AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER SINCE 2012
Researcher dies after suspected plague accident at Siberian laboratory, US calls for answers
https://www.news.com.au/world/europe/researcher-dies-after-suspected-plague-accident-at-siberian-antiinfection-laboratory/news-story/86b64...
-
NOTE: Predictions start from the day they are published 2026 is a number 1 or number 10 year depending on what way you look at it. It is a...
-
NOTE: Predictions start from the day they are published 2026 is a number 1 or number 10 year depending on what way you look at it. It is a...
-
REMEMBER ALL PREDICTIONS ARE POSTED IN OCTOBER AND ARE EFFECTIVE FROM THE DAY THEY ARE POSTED. The 2026 predictions are in the link at the...