27 September, 2024

Wes Penre: Q and A Session 4 September 2024

 https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/QA-Session-4-September-2024.pdf

I am not convinced of the whole Moon thing. It really makes no difference to me anyway. I focus on where I want to go after this life. No, I do not trust what has been said about the Orion’s being good guys. Why would Hollywood be using the Orion name for their movies when we already know the evil within Hollywood? To me it’s just good cop, bad cop with Orion and The negative oriented controllers of this reality. I just try not to put my focus on this and try to have some quality of life and know my options when this incarnation is over. Holding onto a firm intention is very important when it comes to leaving this world and having an intention for going somewhere that we can rest and heal unaffected by any negative influences. We need clarity of thought and intention in the afterlife, just as we also need an understanding of how things function in the non physical world. 


Floriade 2024 in Canberra

 We went  to the annual Floriade spring festival on my birthday last Tuesday for the 37th anniversary of Floriade. The weather was perfect  ...