27 October, 2021

The mystery hen

 Lol, The other day, I was out in my front yard just rambling around as you do; and as I looked at a little garden bed with geraniums and a few other plants. I noticed a white thing between the leaves of a geranium and thought; is that what I think it is? Yes, sure enough it was an egg. Some neighbourhood chook had been visiting my garden and laid an egg. 

I have no idea how long the egg had been there so I had to put it in the bin. Never in the 27 years of living in this house have I ever had a hen visit the garden. I have had a stray domestic rabbit, cats, dogs and wild  birds in my yard, but never a hen, lol.

In Canberra it is normal to see a Roo, in the garden or lizards such as a blue tongue or the generic skink; but a chook, err no. Well it really made my day, expect anything in Canberra though, we are a rather unusual place and attract all sorts of people and critters, in the nicest possible way 🤣🤣❤️



Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...