30 November, 2022

Cockatoo caught on video dropping pot plants from Melbourne apartment, council warns residents

 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-11-30/cockatoo-video-dropping-pot-plants-melbourne/101710478

Cockatoos are natures assholes 🤣🤣 they destroy things because they can. They pull big branches off of my box elder in the backyard and chase other birds away from food and make a deafening noise squawking  every afternoon, especially in summer. They are well known for taking the rubber seals out of street lights and opening garbage bing and strewing the garbage all over the street. 

They are iconic and very intelligent birds they even teach other cockatoos to talk and they are good escape artists from cages. I used to watch my old neighbours cockatoos escape from their Avery as soon as my neighbours left for work each morning right on cue, lol. But they would be back every afternoon for food.

 


Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...