30 November, 2022

Rum balls recipe

 I decided to make rum balls as they are popular at Christmas. The one that I used to buy are no longer sold. So a Google search and hey presto! This recipe is brilliant, the demo lot were eaten over two days and that was with some restraint. I am not very good at restraint with goodies 🤣🤣🤣

Give this recipe a try, I guarantee you will love it.  I have made another batch using cherry brandy and a 150 gm packet of glacé cherries which we put through the blender and then added to the mix. You can either use coconut flakes to dip them in or, cocoa powder or even chocolate hundreds and thousands. Yummy! Enjoy 😊 

https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/rum-balls-recipe-4/dc2ghlf0


PS, this is Australian measurements. You may need to adjust to your country’s measurements unless you’re in the UK. 


Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...