27 August, 2023

15 Scents That Rats Hate (And How To Use Them)

 https://pestpointers.com/scents-that-rats-hate-and-how-to-use-them/#:~:text=You%20can%20repel%20rats%20from,white%20vinegar%2C%20and%20citronella%20oil

I came across this and thought it might be useful for someone, so feel free to share. I had no idea that white vinegar was a deterrent. I have three big containers of the vinegar left over from when I had my four cats to use in breaking down the ammonia in cat wee. I do intend to have more cats one day so it will be used anyway. But to keep mice and rats at bay I can use the vinegar should they think of visiting, but having a Jack Russell in the house it would be a very silly rodent to visit our house. 

If you have neighbours who have chickens, rodents are always around and the rodents don’t mind visiting the neighbours. So it’s always good to know how to deter them in a non toxic way. 

Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...