08 August, 2023

Benefits, downsides: Everything you need to know about tea

 https://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/food/benefits-downsides-everything-you-need-to-know-about-tea/news-story/a8ac8d4d5ba7563c1ddad097ec3fb32f

Ahh, There’s nothing like a good cup of tea to kick start your morning. Pure bliss with so many flavours and types to choose from. And the cup or mug that is your favourite to add to the moment of bliss. 

Don’t drink too much tea though because it can have unpleasant side effects that you may not be aware of, moderation is the key.

https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2022/01/eat-this-10-signs-youre-drinking-too.html

Recently I discovered that Twining’s have brought out a French Earl Grey tea with vanilla so I had to try it. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will probably use this instead of their regular Earl Grey tea. But nothing tops the French Earl Grey tea by T2 which has been around for years. This is luxurious and highly recommended to anyone living in Australia that loves tea. As far as I know T2 is not available outside of Australia. Please be aware too that there is a thing called Earl Grey intoxication, which is caused by Bergamot in the ingredients. The symptoms are bloating and muscle cramps in your legs that are quite painful, speaking from experience. So the safe limit is three or four cups per day, unless your drink sufficient water or use magnesium cream on the affected muscles. 

https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2021/03/the-lancet-earl-grey-tea-intoxication.html The Lancet, Earl Grey intoxication.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Grey_tea Yay, T2 French Earl Grey tea is mentioned in Wikipedia 😻 Crème brûlée tea from T2 is lovely as is New York breakfast tea, Russian caravan tea is highly popular too. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Grey_tea

Tea is more than a lovely warm beverage it is a lifestyle and a ritual to be enjoyed. The spin off from this is the appreciation of lovely bone China and beautiful teapots to collect. I really love teapots 🫖 I have a favourite teapot which is the Brambly Hedge teapot made in England with matching cream and sugar bowl and the seasonal mugs,  tea cups, sauces and plates. My dream is to find a chintz teapot but it has to be a particular colour. I missed the chance years ago to buy one. But now and again I comb the internet to see if one takes my fancy. Eventually the right one will turn up at a reasonable price.

I had a lovely Arthur Woods and son teapot and four years ago I had it on the gas stove and forgot about it. Sadly when I went to pick it up the bottom fell off and hot tea went everywhere. I was devastated because I loved this teapot and they are no longer available. It was a particularly nice looking teapot. Golden rule is never put a china teapot on the stove top. Even at a low temperature it may crack. A teapot warmer is a safe way to keep the tea warm between drinks. T2 and Adore Tea sell them so don’t do what I did, lol. Yes I do have a glass teapot warmer which I use it was just me having a senior’s moment and put my teapot on the gas stove D’oh! Never mind, just keep calm and drink tea 🫖😃   https://adoretea.com.au/collections/teawares?filter.v.availability=1&page=3. The link for a glass teapot warmer. This is the one that I have, it’s nicer than the black one sold by T2 IMHO ❤️

Warm and fuzzy hugs 

Alex

Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...