18 August, 2023

Gold Coast driver's shock as snake appears while on highway

 https://www.9news.com.au/national/green-tree-snake-on-car-windscreen-gold-coast/a218648f-053c-4b9f-a75f-03c4d3e46c51

That’s a code brown folks 🀣🀣🀣🐍🐍🐍 No one wants to have an experience like this on the road but hey, weird stuff happens in Australia and at least the snake was on the outside of his car. He really should have phoned an  animal welfare agency to come to rescue the snake not just leave it in the car engine. I wonder if he was game to check the engine after work  πŸ˜³ Spiders are another visitor and hitchhiker that we get in our cars over here, I have had spiders in my car but I  just belt them , lol.

 Snakes often get into a car in rural areas or out bush though. I recall a  teacher that I had when I first came to Australia in the early 1970’s,  telling the class about when he was driving way out bush and a snake managed to get into his car via the front wheel on the drivers side. This is not a regular occurrence but it does happen occasionally and just part of life in Australia. 

I will just leave these snake pics for you to shudder at now 🀣🀣🀣🐍🐍




Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...