12 August, 2023

Visions as I was grounding and attuning myself

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_mundi

A rather weid thing happened to me today as I was grounding and tuning in. While doing my grounding and going through each chakra, I started to see significant places around the world. Starting with the Dome of the Rock with a bright blue sky above. This became noticable as I got to my throat chakra and it really startled me because I don't usually see things like this when tuning in. It is normally shapes, sacred geometry and occasionally colours when I tune in.

I then saw another place  of significance in the northern hemispheir, yet I am struggling to remember what it was, a building of some sort but that is all. After this being shown to me, I saw the Australian Parliament House building and many people rushing towards it. The people were in a state of pannic  and in need of protection from an unseen danger. The sky was bright blue above  Parliament House too. I then saw what looked like a volacano or Mt Fuji in Japan capped with snow.  There was also another volcano seen at another chakra and everything just happened so fast that they all blended into one. I saw shown the NATO symbol which depicts the four cardinal points of direction, I then saw a little boy standing on an observation deck in a big complex, he was looking through a big gallery length window. He turned to look at me and then went back to looking through the window. He was watching an experiment and I had a strong feeling that it was neuclear energy. The boy was very focussed on what he was watching with a serious look on his face. To put an age to the boy I would say perhaps 9 or 10. With a grey woollen jumper and medium brown short hair style of his era and he was wearing shorts. Boys in the old days wore shorts until they were 14 and then into long trousers. I got the feeling that this boy was not a boy in our time, he was in the past, decades ago. To me the time line could have been the 1940's or 50's. I would probably say more the 1950's though. 

As I got to the end of my attuning and grounding I had a feeling of everything shaking and suddenly I saw people runing again to the Australian Parliament building. I then saw what appeared to be a volcanic tremor at the same time though the volcanic activity was triggered by what could have been nuclear energy. This to me implies a massive energy shift happening globally, it did not feel good at all. After that  I was shown a big body of water as in the pacific ocean and a submarine preparing to attack Australia (Western Australia). I felt this was deliberatley targeting Australia and we need to be prepaired for an event in the near future. This does not necessarily mean that we will be physically attacked in Australia but there is a definite shift mentally and emotionally happening on a global level. 

I do feel though that Australia needs to up its coastal defences immediatley as there will be a naval battle whether we like it or not. Air and sea warfare is going to impact Australia in the future. I would say that all four corners of the globe will be affected by war; and the effects will be felt before and after which goes without saying with any war.    

I get a feeling of energy or lay lines connected here and how everything affects humanity emotionally, mentally and physically. It is our chakras that ground us to the earth and this reality. Our emotions are directly linked to the ley lines. All religious buildings are built on ley lines including ancient pagan places of worship going back to the very beginning of human spirituality. 

I will say again,  all war is a failure of humanity!

Copyright, Alex Fulford , 12 August 2023 


Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...