02 September, 2023

Thanks Blogger....NOT!!

Seems Blogger are screwing around again slowing down the traffic to blogs. My stats are all over the place the past few weeks. Going from a trickle of hits up to 500 plus over a week which was astounding, then dropped down to 200 plus and then down to 170 per day for the past two days but when the time difference kicked in yesterday evening my stats went down significantly to 71 and today only 7. Bear in mind the stats are not accurate because certain countries stats are not counted. Go figure!   This looks like reward and punishment of a dictatorship. Oh wait it is!

I have edited my blog umpteen times to improve my viewer prospects and watched the stats jump dramatically then  nose dive again. Two things are obvious, algorythims checking for words that are on the naughty list, especially because of what has happened globally over the past three years and the other freedom of speech issues. Scary times peeps, I need to go hug my teddy 😢

Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...