14 September, 2023

The sweet sounds of springtime

 A warm spell today as we approach springtime and the air is filled with joyful bird’s singing. The sky is bright blue and the feel of the warm sunshine is caressing all and sundry. It is afternoons like this that makes me feel blissful in the simplicity of gentle nature. Life’s worries seem so far away in a moment of  happiness just listening to the joyful songs of birds and the warm sunshine. Remembering innocence of childhood playing in the great outdoors in endless imagination. 

I so appreciate these simple moments that money just can’t buy. The happiness and love that I feel with simple pleasure of hearing a delightful little bird singing its heart out. I love every moment when I am in my garden. Everything stands still in an everlasting moment of joy and happiness. The flowers buzzing with bees and the sweet smells of spring in the air. This is the moment that I never want to end, but sadly I must move on and return to the present moment of responsibility and head indoors to face my chores. 

The sun begins its journey into dusk, the air is still; yet sweet. A gentle breeze stirs and the afternoon takes a graceful bow. I now long for the morning to begin again; in hopes of capturing that beautiful moment again. Life without the gentle touch of a sun kissed spring is a life not lived, well for me anyway.




Ancient Origins: Rock Art Discoveries in Eastern Sudan Tell a Tale of the Once ‘Green Sahara’

  https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/sudan-rock-art-0020716 The entire universe goes in cycles, so this is not unusual...