05 September, 2023

Wes Penre: Q and A Session 1 September 2023

 https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/QA-Session-1-September-2023.pdf

It helps to have a strong sense of self when you leave this earth at your appointed time. Trust nothing out there in astral, just like walking into the wrong part of town. Fear will hold you back so remember we have all done this millions of times before. There is no pain involved in leaving your body, everything slows down to almost a trance like state and suddenly you feel a pull and you are free of the physical body. If you have any pain in your body prior to death then you will notice that you are no longer in pain. 

I have had many experiences in mediumship where the person informs me on what it feels like. For some people yes it is true that they can find it difficult to leave the body, but most of the time it is quite quick and easy, like breathing in and out. I can tell you the experience I had a few years ago, when I was taken out of my body to help heal my aunt in Canada. She was very badly injured in a car accident and I was lying in bed just trying to sleep, and my hip was hurting from an old injury. Suddenly my breathing started to slow down and I felt a tingling warm sensation letting me know that spirit was present. I then heard a male voice telling me that “they need to take me out of my body”, and I objected. Next thing I come back into my body and I can feel the pain in my hip again. I had no memory of what happened but in the morning I got an email from my uncle in Canada telling me my aunt was in hospital with multiple fractures from a car accident. This is on my blog by the way; in detail. This also shows the disregard for humans when we are supposed to have a non interference law, not to interfere with incarnated beings. Now being a spiritual healer, I was used as an astral medic to help heal my aunt on an etheric level. 

But getting back to this Wes Penre Q and A, it helps to be stubborn when it is your time to leave, and insist on leaving promptly, let nothing prevent your decision. Nothing can stop you if you are intent on leaving, so hold that firm intention come what may. Ask yourself; what do you have to lose. You have your whole life to get into the right mindset to be firm in your beliefs and intentions. Most importantly do not communicate with anyone or anything once you are on the other side of life. Because you will be distracted and your guard is down and that is a big mistake. 

I am a very strong and stubborn person, so when I set my mind on something woe betide anyone that interferes. There is no way that I will let anything stop me exiting. You must develop a strong sense of self and self awareness. You must be firm in your beliefs and stand in your spiritual power. If you are fearful then you will fail. So practice being assertive and empowered, you don’t need permission from anyone or anything other worldly, because these beings are not what they want you to believe. You are powerful within yourself don’t forget that! You are what you believe you are, and that is what makes the difference. 

I also don’t trust anything outside this universe, remember there are factions that engage in warfare, including spiritual warfare and we are naive collateral. We should not take sides because we truly don’t know who is really benevolent outside of this universe. You can shield yourself simply by thinking that you are invisible, it’s all thought reactive out there. Set your intentions and expectations to go where you want to go, don’t let other thoughts distract you. You can even create a secret place for yourself to go and heal yourself, not to mention recalling your past lives and experiences. Use the time to learn about yourself, the new reality and the  rules of the multiverse etc. There is no such thing as linear time either so even there we may have to either remember or relearn how to go about things in the new reality. 

I do not for one minute trust any of the characters that Wes mentions, I feel they are only self serving even the Orions, put it this way we have been around for countless lifetimes and no one has ever shown any interest in putting an end to all the suffering. You should be asking why this is especially when we know the non interference rules are broken constantly by the overlords. So why should humans put up with this? Why should we accept the bogus claims that the Orions care about us? They have as much blame as the controlling overlords. To think otherwise is naive in the extreme given the fact that we have been doing this for millions of years. Humanity is gullible and never learns from its mistakes and failures. 

Have a look at this link about Blood Demons below, that I shared in March. Now think about how etheric archons are attached to us when we incarnate and even when we die they can still be attached to us in the spirit world according to Wes and other researchers. 

https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2023/03/nexus-magazine-steiner-blood-demons.html



Ancient Origins: Rock Art Discoveries in Eastern Sudan Tell a Tale of the Once ‘Green Sahara’

  https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/sudan-rock-art-0020716 The entire universe goes in cycles, so this is not unusual...