06 September, 2023

Here we go again, call the ambulance

 You know how I always say that I never get a break and I live in permanent fight or flight mode and hyper vigilant. Well the culmination of the past two weeks happened today, my husband is ill again and finally he collapsed and had a fit. No memory of what happened. I had to ring for an ambulance, and hubby is now in hospital. Thank you very much universe!! There ain’t nothing like being repeatedly kicked in the guts when you’re down. 

I am stressed to hell right now, but here is the kicker, I knew it was coming because I saw it in the cards. My husband doesn’t believe in what I do and dismisses any warning. His parents and his paternal grandfather have been around in spirit for a week now. Talk about the grim reaper. Not that they can do anything about this. I don’t have a support network to help out either. It’s just get on with it and that is exactly what I will do, just get on with it. Life has made me strong but the misery never stops. So I just keep going because there is no alternative but to go on. I will not be defeated not now not ever! 

Thankfully the Ambulance crew were fast at arriving and got right to the job like the true professionals they are. I am grateful for their patience and support, it Is just another day at the office to them in their job, but to ordinary people they are superheroes. I cannot thank them enough for their service.


UPDATE: 15 September, My husband came home from hospital after having multiple tests and being on a drip. He has recovered reasonably well. There are ongoing health issues so we will keep an eye on these things as best we can. 



Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...