29 September, 2023

Add This Flavorful Herb To Your Garden To Keep Flies At Bay Read More: https://www.housedigest.com/1399872/plant-rosemary-herb-garden-repel-flies-pests-naturally/

 https://www.housedigest.com/1053994/how-to-repel-bugs-naturally/

I have a wooden box of essential oils and they get a good workout. 

Scroll down the articles as there are other tips for getting rid of spiders, cockroaches and other critters.

I have rosemary in my backyard and have propagated some new plants. I intend to have them in pots at my back door. Mint should always be growing in a pot. If you plant it in the ground it will grow like wildfire and is a nightmare to control, just like ivy. I am still trying to get rid of my ivy that has gotten out of control. I hope that this year I will finally be able to eradicate the ivy. Just growing in hanging baskets is all I want. 

Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...