22 September, 2023

I am just a spiritual switchboard plug

 I have been in this line of work for almost 20 years and at times it is sad and heartbreaking, other times it is funny, joyful and amazing. But one thing that I always remember is that I am just like one of the little plugs in the old Sylvester switchboards. I am connected to the spirit world and the physical world, just one of many little plugs that connect into the universe’s main switchboard. It doesn’t matter who I am or what I am but my function is helping people connect to that universal switchboard. Showing people that they are connected to the entire universe. 



I have actually used these Sylvester switchboards, one of which was made in 1927. In the early 1980’s they were still in use. 


Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...