14 July, 2024

My heart rate has gone crazy this morning

 Early this morning I woke up around 4.30am with  minor chest pains and my heart was pounding in overdrive. I thought I was having a heart attack as I was going hot and cold, yet it was a freezing cold night of minus 3. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my heart though; as I have seen a cardiologist a few months ago and did the stress test. Angina runs in my family my father and his mother and my great grandmother all had it. I do know that my grandmother had a heart attack at my age, and her mother died suddenly of a heart attack just weeks before my gran get married. 

I am still not feeling good late this afternoon and luckily I have an appointment tomorrow morning with my doctor. There is poor oxygen levels in my blood all day and dizziness, as I have been monitoring my blood pressure with a BP cuff and monitor. I have no idea what is happening or why, this is not like the usual chest pain that I get  occasionally. This rapid heart rate was ongoing as if I had been running and feeling breathless. My finger BP/Oxygen monitor was constantly beeping as my oxygen levels were dropping under 93 as well as my pulse rate dropping. I have had to just sit in a chair or lie down in bed because if I tried to do something I didn’t feel good. 

It couldn’t happen at a worse time because we are getting the house prepared for new flooring next week and it’s only been 4 weeks since my husband had surgery. I just don’t need this on top of everything else that’s happening. Without a proper medical diagnosis though, I automatically think; is this a viral infection in my heart or something like myocarditis. Even drinking tea can cause your heart rate to increase rapidly. I have to be very careful about how much tea I drink because I have suddenly become very sensitive to tea and having to drink more herbal tea without caffeine and I didn’t drink much regular tea yesterday though but it still could be the cause. I am a busy little possum at present with house stuff that can’t wait too although my husband is helping out with everything. 

Let’s hope that it’s all back to normal in a couple of days. I hate being out of action and tend to feel guilty if I’m not feeling well, besides there is so much to enjoy like sitting in the garden with a cup of tea or sitting at the windows watching the birds. That is something that brings me a lot of happiness nature is my passion and I need to see my garden daily πŸ„πŸŒΊπŸŒ³πŸ¦‍⬛🐞

Warm and fuzzy hugs everyone 

Alex 


Have you ever wondered how people call their cats indoors around the world?

  https://www.boredpanda.com/cat-calling-in-different-languages/ Today’s useless information, lol. Just so you know in the future 🀣🀣🀣😻😻...