21 July, 2024

The Blog has hit over 100,000 views, thank you everyone

 Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! 




I am eternally grateful to everyone reading my blog, starting over again from scratch has been very slow to gain viewers. After the "little accident" with my original blog, lol. Let's not go back there again. Having over a million views and then I stuffed my blog up by taking advice from someone that I should not have, and that was disastrous. Well here I am crawling over the finish line with a mere 100,000 on this replacement blog,  but a very long way to go still because there is not enough traffic thanks to algorithms.

I have also just had to create a new website also, because I was not happy with the previous website hosts. So that also slows down people finding me again, because they would expect to see my old website and assume wrongly that I have retired. It feels like one step forward and three steps backwards. 

I do want to express my gratitude to everyone for reading my blog as this is who I am, an honest and sincere old school person that shows appreciation from my heart. That is who I am, thank you all.

Warm and fuzzy hugs xxx


 

Have you ever wondered how people call their cats indoors around the world?

  https://www.boredpanda.com/cat-calling-in-different-languages/ Today’s useless information, lol. Just so you know in the future 🤣🤣🤣😻😻...