29 July, 2024

A big shout out to Graham and his team

 I want to say a huge thank you and give a 100% endorsement for the men that put in our new floors last week. We went through Harvey Norman in Fyshwick, who assured us that Graham and his team would do a good job of our new flooring. 

I can tell you that we are over the moon with the hybrid waterproof flooring, it looks amazing. The men were extremely professional and highly focused on their work. The quality of their work is outstanding and I am grinning from ear to ear with my new flooring. My husband and I cannot speak highly enough of Graham and his team. We told Graham that we are absolutely thrilled with the work and how fast they were. Nothing was too much trouble for the men and they cleaned up after themselves too. If you need flooring then Graham is the man you want.

Thank you 🙏 gentlemen, you have made us so happy.


Springtime joy with Jack Frost visiting

 We had a freezing cold start to the morning today, it was -5.1 degrees in sunny southern Canberra. Yikes, I don't remember having such ...