30 September, 2022

The new (Returned Servicemen's League) RSL Rose by Meilland

 I am not into red roses much preferring softer colours but this is a must have. My father and late father in law were serving members of the military in conflict. So this rose means a lot to me as does the RSL and supporting veterans and their families.

It is a beautiful rose and for a very worthy cause, please look out for this in garden centers and on line nurseries. Some nurseries have their own version to the Meilland standard RSL rose that I purchased recently. So why not pop online and have a look at what is on offer near you or to buy online. Help support a worthwhile cause. 











Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...