16 September, 2022

'We transformed our city back garden into a wildflower meadow'

 https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1yRybrcnxvtygjK4xtq0xJS/we-transformed-our-city-back-garden-into-a-wildflower-meadow?fbclid=IwAR2lhQxQNywjj5IWc4nU3j6FYKbDcbhVCT1lYUhcQUkTy9OvKOgkVnh8B0M

My kind of place 😻 with the British climate this works well. I wish that we had hedgehogs and squirrels in Australia. I would just love them to live in my garden. My garden is full of bulbs in bloom right now. I have never seen it so bright and cheerful. Thanks to all the rain that we have had I am enjoying the seasonal colours. I am now hoping that the summer flowers will be just as spectacular and attract ladybugs and butterflies in droves. The bees are back already and collecting pollen from my box elder tree and flowers. I just hope they don’t set up residence in a possum box like last year. Mind you we got 9kg of raw honey from them. The resident possums won’t put up with the bees, they put up a fight if any bees try to use their boxes. One possum per box, they don’t do that share thing or it gets ugly fast, lol. 


 The Lindsay’s garden, noticed the scabiosa and blue cornflowers. Two of my favourites, good to grow with cosmos and babies breath or Queen Anne’s lace. 

Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...