My kind of place 😻 with the British climate this works well. I wish that we had hedgehogs and squirrels in Australia. I would just love them to live in my garden. My garden is full of bulbs in bloom right now. I have never seen it so bright and cheerful. Thanks to all the rain that we have had I am enjoying the seasonal colours. I am now hoping that the summer flowers will be just as spectacular and attract ladybugs and butterflies in droves. The bees are back already and collecting pollen from my box elder tree and flowers. I just hope they don’t set up residence in a possum box like last year. Mind you we got 9kg of raw honey from them. The resident possums won’t put up with the bees, they put up a fight if any bees try to use their boxes. One possum per box, they don’t do that share thing or it gets ugly fast, lol.
AUSTRALIAN AND INTERNATIONAL PSYCHICS ASSOCIATIONS' PSYCHIC OF THE YEAR 2013 FOR CANBERRA (ACT). AWARDED 5 STAR STATUS IN THE USA IN 2015 BY MAXIMILLIEN DE LAFAYETTE. ALEX HAS THE UNCANNY ABILITY TO PREDICT SIGNIFICANT EVENTS INCLUDING EVERY AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER SINCE 2012
Researcher dies after suspected plague accident at Siberian laboratory, US calls for answers
https://www.news.com.au/world/europe/researcher-dies-after-suspected-plague-accident-at-siberian-antiinfection-laboratory/news-story/86b64...
-
NOTE: Predictions start from the day they are published 2026 is a number 1 or number 10 year depending on what way you look at it. It is a...
-
NOTE: Predictions start from the day they are published 2026 is a number 1 or number 10 year depending on what way you look at it. It is a...
-
REMEMBER ALL PREDICTIONS ARE POSTED IN OCTOBER AND ARE EFFECTIVE FROM THE DAY THEY ARE POSTED. The 2026 predictions are in the link at the...
